Color Coded Plastic Cutting Board Kit
FULL-FLEDGED CUTTING BOARD CONVERTS TO FUNNEL OR SCOOP
The first and only multi-use plastic cutting board and prep mat that turns into a small or large funnel by joining and locking 2 corners together. The revolutionary design not only makes daily tasks like cooking a meal or packing lunches a breeze, but it also saves space in your home. The included custom holder mounts behind most cabinet doors making it always in reach when you need it.
– 11.5in x 15in
– INCLUDES HOLDER
– SET OF 4
Premium Plastic Cutting Boards Effortlessly Fold and Lock into a Funnel or Scoop
THREE KITCHEN ACCESSORIES IN ONE
Three useful kitchen accessories in one convenient product. Make kitchen-work easier and save time with the Funnel-Board™. Plus, there’s many uses outside the kitchen as well!
- A Cutting Board
- A Funnel
- A Scoop
- Plus, Holder
PATENTED LOCKING CORNERS ON ALL FOUR SIDES OF EACH CUTTING BOARD
The revolutionary FUNCTIONAIRE® design transforms a premium, yet flexible cutting surface into a funnel.
Durable polymer cutting surface is knife friendly, it won’t dull your knives, and is thicker than most flexible cutting boards offering longer life and greater value.
KEEP IT SAFE WITH A COLOR-CODED CUTTING BOARD KIT
You get a set of 4 different colored Funnel-Boards™ to prevent food cross-contamination, as well as the custom durable plastic Holder with mounting tape.
- Set of 4 (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 green)
- Includes custom cabinet door Holder
- Great 11.5” x 15″ size
MAKES A GREAT GIFT!
ORDER YOUR KIT TODAY
MOUNTING FUNNEL-BOARD™ HOLDER INSTRUCTIONS:
- Make sure mounting surface is clean and dry, typically inside a cabinet door or side of
- Remove Funnel-Boards from Holder and apply double-sided tape to the 4 corners on
backsideof Holder within the marked areas.
locationfor Funnel-Board™ Holder. If inside cabinet door, make sure cabinet opening is at least 12 ½ inches wide.
- Survey desired Holder location for fit prior to removing remaining tape backing. Be sure the cabinet door will close once mounted. A tape measure may be handy. Notches on the connecting section of holder mark the center of Holder.
- Remove backing outer layer from the tape applied to Holder and gently place Holder in desired Holder location. Again, make sure
cabinetdoor will close after mounting before applying firm pressure. (Note: some cabinet doors may be too small for mounting).
- Once in position, press firmly and hold for 20-30 seconds on each tape location. The double-sided tape is pressure sensitive and will stick firmly once pressure is applied. To remove Funnel-Board™ Holder: Use care to prevent damage to cabinet finish. Carefully and gently pull and pry holder to remove. Working 1 corner at a time may help. Do not use a sharp knife or sharp object.
CARE + USE
Clean as you would any cutting board. You can also sanitize your Funnel-Boards™ using 1 Tbs of scented bleach with 16 oz. of water in a spray bottle, then wash with soap and water. You can also use your normal dishwasher cycle; or occasionally sanitize your Funnel-Board™ by scrubbing it with a paste made from 1 tablespoon each baking soda, salt, and water. Rinse thoroughly with hot water. Do not stack Funnel-Boards™ on top of, or next to each other, and make sure there is a small space between them when using your dishwasher.
- To reduce slippage on
counter, place damppaper towel on counter, then place Funnel-Board™ on damp paper towel. Use damppaper towel to wipe board(s) when finished.
- If Funnel-Boards™ become warped after continuous use and excessive dishwasher cycles, pre-heat oven to 160F, place Funnel-Board™ on
rack, (do not stack or place on top each other), for 5 minutes. Allow to coolon flatsurface. It may help to place cookiesheet on Funnel-Boards after removing from oven. Be Careful when reaching into hotoven.